« DataM Intelligence | Digestive Health Supplements Market »
Asia-Pacific is expected to see strong demand for digestive health products as major contributors agree to plans, such as the outline of their brands in untouched countries in Southeast Asia. China, Japan, and India are among the top regional markets for digestive health dietary supplements, owing to the presence of a huge consumer base.
Digestive Health Supplements Market Outlook:
The digestive health supplements market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.12% throughout the forecast period 2022-2029. Changing consumption habits and increasing consumption of sodium-rich foods are likely to contribute to the occurrence of gastrointestinal diseases in emerging and developing countries, and are expected to drive the market for digestive health supplements.
Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period. Growing geriatric population coupled with growing demand for digestive health products is expected to drive the growth of the regional market.
The increasing prioritization of digestive supplements to dominate healthcare spending is also likely to gradually affect the market growth. The preview of new delivery forms, scientific evidence to encourage claims, and increased consumer awareness are expected to boost sales of probiotic supplements.
A growing number of consumers are accepting the role of digestive health in physical health, weight management and maintenance of energy levels, which will likely drive demand for probiotics in the years to come.
To learn more about market segmentation, drivers, demand and growth opportunities, please download our Sample Brochure @ https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/digestive-health-supplements-market
Digestive Health Supplements Market Segment Overview:
Growing consumer awareness about gut health is expected to increase the probiotic segment of the digestive health supplement market. The growing preference for supplements to monitor healthcare expenses is also predictable to well promise the growth of the segment.
The pharmacy and parapharmacy segment is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the violence of external rivalry and strict regulations. An increase in the elderly population as well as an upsurge in doctor-organized supplements are predicted to create prospects for pharmacies and pharmacies in the years to come.
Digestive Health Supplements Market Regional Share Overview:
North America is expected to continue to register substantial demand for digestive supplements during the forecast period. High occurrences of obesity, digestive disorders and lifestyle related diseases due to reduced eating habits and huge consumption of processed, high sodium and ready-to-eat foods are expected to drive the demand for supplements for digestive health.
In the United States, dietary and vitamin supplements are contributing to the trend towards broader healthy lifestyles and increased healthcare expenditures, primarily among older populations. The top product driving growth in North America is probiotic supplements.
Growing health awareness has led to increased per capita spending on digestive supplements in emerging markets. A strong preference for digestive diseases in the United States, Japan and many European countries is expected to further drive product demand.
Asia-Pacific is expected to see strong demand for digestive health products as major contributors agree to plans, such as the outline of their brands in untouched countries in Southeast Asia. China, Japan, and India are among the top regional markets for digestive health dietary supplements, owing to the presence of a huge consumer base. It is predicted that increasing demand for products from countries such as Japan and Australia will sustain the growth of the regional market throughout the forecast period 2022-2029.
Global Digestive Health Supplements Market Segmentation:
By product form:
By distribution channel:
Pharmaceuticals and pharmacies
Middle East and Africa
Rest of the world
Some of the major companies listed on the global market:
Herbalife International of America Inc., Alimentary Health Limited, Pfizer Inc., Bayer AG, Koninklijke DSM NV, Nature’s Bounty, NOW Foods, Procter & Gamble, Amway, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd and other major companies.
Inquire Before Buying Full Report @ https://www.datamintelligence.com/enquiry/digestive-health-supplements-market
The full report contains the information below.
- The report offers a comprehensive valuation of the market in terms of market value (USD) and annual growth rate (%). It does so through in-depth qualitative insights, historical data (2020-2021) and verifiable projections of market size over the forecast period (2022-2029).
- Visualize the composition of the Digestive Health Supplements market segmentation by ingredient, by product form, by distribution channels, and by region, highlighting major assets and business players.
- By ingredient
- By product form
- By distribution channels
- By region
- Identify business opportunities in the market by analyzing trends and co-development agreements.
- The report also covers data insights on various industry forces such as carrier’s five forces, regulations in each country, reimbursement scenario, technological advancements, PEST analysis, and price analysis.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of market level 4/5 segmentation data points.
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis convincingly assembled after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market research.
- Product mapping in Excel for key product of all major market players
- The report will provide access to approximately 50+ market data tables, over 40 figures and almost 180 pages.
Additional benefits after purchase:
- Unlimited Analyst Support for a period of 1 year.
- Any questions regarding the scope offered will be answered within 24-48 hours.
- An Excel sheet with market numbers will be provided separately
Company Name: DataM Intelligence
Contact person: Sai
E-mail: Send an email
Call: +1 877 441 4866
Country: United States